The Child Care Resource Center strives to be a financially sound and transparent non-profit. The organization's overhead remains at 8%, leaving 92% of funding to directly impact children, families, child care providers and community.
We believe that our accountability includes ensuring that we are effectively providing beneficial services to the clients we serve. Services are impartially assessed and are measured by funders, clients, CCRC leadership and staff, and our Board of Directors. Sharing our financial records, tax forms, and annual reports is a critical part of being an accountable organization.
The Annual Report provides an in-depth look at the agencys accomplishments and our continuing aspirations to bring valuable resources to the families, child care providers and communities we serve.
Financial Statements & Tax Returns:
- FY 2019-2020 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2017-2018 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2016-2017 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2015-2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Federal Tax Form 990
- 2017 Federal Tax Form 990
- 2016 Federal Tax Form 990
- 2015 Federal Tax Form 990
- 2014 Federal Tax Form 990