Book, Toy, and Resource Library
CCRC’s libraries offer an amazing place to play, explore, discover and learn – all for free! Parents, children, child care providers and students are invited to visit any of our four locations and talk to a child development professional or just to have fun for an hour or two.
Things to know about the library:
- Join us for weekly story time and art activity every Wednesday – space is limited and reservations are required!
- Check out up to 10 high quality, age appropriate resources for 30 days at a time.
- Our Chatsworth, San Bernardino and Victorville libraries are open 9 am – 4 pm. Please contact our Palmdale office for library hours.
- Our libraries are located in Chatsworth, Palmdale, San Bernardino, and Victorville.
- Books and age appropriate toys for infants through school age are available.
- We also have books for adults on child development, parenting, curriculum, etc.
- Butcher paper, die cuts, and laminating are free to everyone who visits the library.
Our library also plans a weekly Kaleidoscope Play and Learn activity! Kaleidoscope Play and Learn is an engaging early learning program for young children 0-5. The goal is to work with parents, caregivers, family, friends, neighbors and exempt providers to support them in preparing children for success in school and life through quality early childhood experiences.
Visit our calendar to view upcoming Kaleidoscope sessions and to find one near you.
For more information contact your local CCRC office. Click here to view our locations.