- This event has passed.
Are You Prepared for an Emergency? Planning, Preparedness, and Response
November 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Gain an overview on how to handle emergencies that can affect your program, including severe weather, power/water disruption, and man-made hazards.
At this training, participants will:
– Learn strategies to respond including evacuation and relocation, sheltering in place, crisis communications, and family reunification
– Discuss key elements of an emergency plan
– Gain action-based tips on helping ensure your facility is as prepared as possible
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
– Visit www.caregistry.org
– Login to your profile or create a profile
– Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
– Select the training title to view the event details
– Click on “Enroll Now”