- This event has passed.
Child Care Immunization Requirements
May 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
In this session participants will learn:
- California State Law and Community Care Licensing Requirements on Immunizations for children in care, staff, and volunteers including new regulations effective July 1, 2019.
- Best practices for tracking and keeping immunization documents, including the new updated forms and guides, to ensure records are up to date
- The importance of effective communication with parents regarding immunizations for all children and
- Resources to help parents stay on schedule with their child’s vaccines
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training title to view the event details
- Click on “Enroll Now”