- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Strengthening Families Protective Factors
April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
The Strengthening Families Protective Factors Framework is a national and international initiative aimed to develop and enhance five specific characteristics that help keep families strong and children safe.
This training introduces participants to the protective factors which will:
- Assist professionals working with children and families in promoting the optimal development of all children
- Identify multiple strategies and everyday actions that help build on those protective factors
- Help in understanding what it means to work with families in a strength-based way as well as learn about the critical role parents play in strengthening families
This training is Gateways Eligible: Family and Community Engagement (FCE)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now