The Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) has been serving children, families, and child care providers since 1976. CCRC manages programs to assist with issues such as finding and selecting child care and child care financial assistance to families. Children and families benefit from these programs, allowing parents to go to work and attend school, contribute to the economy and strengthen their families and the community.
Healthy and strong children and families living in thriving communities.
CCRC cultivates child, family and community well-being.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do.
- We create new and innovative ways to serve our community.
- We live our values through collaboration.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We are dedicated to every client's success.
- We act with integrity in our daily actions.