Are you a licensed exempt child care provider? Do you care for the child(ren) of a family member, friend, or neighbor? Are you thinking of opening a child care program in your home?
Join the Child Care Initiative Project Today!
Through the Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP), CCRC provides free group training and individual support for caregivers interested in providing care for infants and toddlers.
- Free workshops including, health and safety training and child development training
- Free virtual support group and networking opportunities
- Business and marketing strategies to help you keep your program growing
- Technical support and assistance with the licensing process
- Pre-licensing visit of your home-based child care
- Los Angeles County – (818) 717-1000 ext. 9451
- San Bernardino County – (760) 245-0770 ext. 9452