Home » Parents » Funded Child Care & Development Options

Funded Child Care & Development Options

The programs listed below may have income eligibility requirements.

There are a number of different State and federally funded programs that help families pay for child care. Child development services for children from birth through 12 years of age, and older children with exceptional needs, are available. These programs offer an educational component that is developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate for the children served. Meals and snacks are provided to children, along with parent education, referrals to health and social services for families, and staff development opportunities to employees. These programs are intended to increase parental choice and accommodate the individual needs of the family.

Anyone searching for child care has the right to child care licensing information, including substantiated complaints and access to any public files pertaining to licensed facilities. This information is public and you can get it by contacting your local Community Care Licensing office at (661) 202-3318 (424) 301-3077, (323) 981-3350 or (951) 782-4200. Visit their website for more information www.ccld.ca.gov. If you do not live in CCRC’s service area, please click here to locate your local Resource & Referral agency.