- This event has passed.
Theories of Child Development
July 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
This introductory training covers the foundational theories of child development.
During this session, participants will:
- Learn about the most influential theorists and their contributions to the ECE field
- Reflect on how these theories tie into their current practice as they gain a deeper understanding of how and why children grow, learn, and act as they do
This training is Gateways Eligible: Child Development and Learning (CDL)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now