- This event has passed.
Caring for Children’s Teeth
February 3 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Discover innovative ways to make tooth-brushing fun for children.
In this training you will:
- Learn how to approach parents and advocate for dental services and/or check-ups.
- Identify best practices for cavity prevention in young children and infants.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the competency area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN).
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now