- This event has passed.
Flip It! Inquiries
November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Flip it! Transforming Challenging Behaviors is a 5-part series aimed to teach child care providers how to respond positively to everyday challenging behaviors.
In this session, participants will:
- Learn how to view challenges as opportunities for children to learn and grow
- Discover ways to encourage children to think about solutions to their challenges to help them develop and gain self-control
- Understand how to use inquiries to spark thinking, creativity, and possibilities to transform unwanted behaviors
This training is Gateways Eligible: Relationships, Interactions, and Guidance (RIG)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now