The Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) has been named a finalist in the 2015 Public Relation News’ Nonprofit PR Awards! CCRC will be among those recognized during the awards luncheon at the prestigious National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on March 12, 2015.
This is a great honor and we are excited to be a finalist among these outstanding nominees in the Event PR category!
- American Society of Clinical Oncology – 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting Press Program
- Child Care Resource Center – 5th Annual Laps4Literacy Event
- Copacino+Fujikado – The Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience Asks: Do You Know Bruce?
- Henson Consulting – Navy Pier Announces Legacy Gift for Centennial Redevelopment
- The TASC Group – Athlete Ally’s and All Out’s Principle 6 Campaign
- United Nations Foundation – Social Good Summit
Child Care Resource Center will be recognized for its 5th Annual Laps4Literacy Event. Lap4literacy is a free community event held in the Antelope Valley, designed to bring awareness of the critical role that literacy and nutrition play in a child’s life experiences and success. The event combines a 5K walk/run with a free family play day. The event is in conjunction with two of Child Care Resource Center’s (CCRC) cornerstone campaigns – What a Difference a BOOK Makes and Choose Health LA Child Care.
To learn more about CCRC’s community events, contact the Communications Department at 818-717-1036.
To read more about Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/nonprofit-awards-luncheon2015.