The SEIU Early Educators Apprenticeship *(SEEA) Program is a collaborative project of the Service Employees International Union and the Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) that offers in-depth, comprehensive early care and learning trainings to Family Child Care Providers. The SEEA program is designed to enhance the practices of early care professionals through coaching services and education support.
Coaching and Training services offered will include but not limited to:
- Monthly in-home coaching support
- Professional Development Trainings
- Assistance with applying for child development permits
- Free on-site college courses (courses that pertain to fulfilling child development permits)
- Trainings on early education curriculums and assessment tools
- Financial Stipends and much more!
Spaces are limited. Please contact us for more information:
In our Chatsworth office, contact Isabel Ortega 818-717-1000 ext. 4663 If you are located in the Antelope valley, contact Susan Garcia at 818-661-789-1200 ext. 4682.