- This event has passed.
Basic Record Keeping for Family Child Care Homes
June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Business Administration Scale (BAS) is an assessment tool that measures the business and professional practices of Family Child Care programs.
During this session, participants will:
- Learn the importance of record-keeping and other business-related practices
- Review record keeping basics, including time-space percentages, and tracking various expenses
- Have a greater understanding of how keeping thorough records increase the sustainability of their child care
This training is Gateways Eligible: Administration and Supervision (AS)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now