- This event has passed.
Beginning Again: Setting the Stage for Inclusion
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
During this introductory session, participants will:
- Understand how to create an environment of inclusiveness and belonging for children and their families
- Learn key terms and definitions, how to navigate the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Discover the benefits of inclusion in Early Childhood education programs.
By the end of the session, participants will reflect on their own practices and how they can use the strategies covered in their program.
This training is Gateways Eligible: Special Needs and Inclusion (SNI)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now