- This event has passed.
Celebrating Cultural Diversity and Dual Language Learners Through the Visual and Performing Arts
December 14, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Learn the value of promoting the arts to celebrate cultural and linguistic diversity in the ECE setting.
Participants at this training will:
- Become familiar with visual and performing arts components such as music, drama, dance, and visual arts
- Understand how the arts provide a means for children to grow in a firm understanding of themselves and the world around them
- Gain strategies to build children’s language, cognition, and social development
- Learn how to celebrate cultural and linguistic diversity in the ECE setting
This training is Gateways Eligible: Dual-Language Development (DLL)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now