- This event has passed.
Child Development: Learn the Signs. Act Early
February 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
In this training you will:
- Recognize the characteristics of developmental milestones for children ages 2 months to 5 years.
- Discover tools such as the CDC’s Learn the Signs. Act Early guide to help you track and understand the development of the children in your care.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the competency area: Child Development and Learning (CDL).
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now