- This event has passed.
Child Mental Health: What Teachers need to know
June 4, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Understanding social emotional development is the key to helping young families (and ourselves) develop coping skills and resiliency.
During this training, we will:
- Review the fundamentals of child mental health and learn new ways to provide solutions to behavior challenges
- Learn how to recognize signs of stress and conflict in children, including how to identify clues in children’s artwork
- Walk away with practical tips and resources you can use to connect families to low-cost mental health services in your community
This training is Gateways Eligible: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now