- This event has passed.
ECE Competencies: Strengthening the Knowledge and Skills of Early Childhood Professionals
August 17, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Deepen your professional knowledge by using the California Early Childhood Educator Competencies as an action plan for professional development.
In this training, child care providers will:
- Dive into the twelve competency areas to understand the knowledge, skills, and dispositions that early childhood educators need to support young children’s learning and development
- Practice self-assessment and reflective dialogue to identify your position within the context of each competency area to create your plan for professional advancement
This training is Gateways Eligible: Professionalism (P)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now