- This event has passed.
Establishing Team Culture
July 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
During this interactive training, participants will:
- Build an awareness of various personalities and perspectives
- Learn how to bring people together to form a team environment and strategies to maintain a team culture
Through self-reflection and discussion, participants will be able to define teamwork from a leadership perspective.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Leadership in Early Childhood Education (LECE)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training title to view the event details
- Click on “Enroll Now”