- This event has passed.
Exploring the Competencies: Observation, Screening, Assessment and Documentation
May 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
This training will explore the ECE Competency Area of Observation, Screening, Assessment, and Documentation (OSAD).
- Dive into each performance area to better understand their role in gathering, interpreting, applying, and sharing information in a manner that recognizes children’s strengths
- Learn how OSAD tools support their engagement with each child in their care and contribute to the environment and curriculum planning process
- Understand the importance of conducting responsible, ethical, and effective observations, screening, and assessments that include working with families to create developmentally appropriate and culturally sensitive learning experiences for all children
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Observation, Screening, Assessment, and Documentation (OSAD)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training title to view the event details
- Click on “Enroll Now”