- This event has passed.
Family Child Care Financial Planning
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
The Business Administration Scale (BAS) is an assessment tool that measures the business and professional practices of Family Child Care programs.
During this session, participants will:
- Learn how to maintain the financial health of their child care business
- Understand their role as an employer when hiring assistants and consider the importance of employee orientations, meetings, and compensation guidelines for their staff
- Know how to create a budget to set financial goals, keep control of expenses, make better financial decisions, and plan for the future
BAS Scale Items to be explored: Item 4: Fiscal Management, Item 10: Provider as Employer
This training is Gateways Eligible: Administration and Supervision (AS)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now