- This event has passed.
Fire Extinguisher Safety Training
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Child care providers are invited to join our training and:
- Learn how to outline a simple fire prevention plan that can greatly reduce the likelihood of property loss.
- Discuss the different types of fires and the various methods of extinguishing them.
- Implement safe evacuation planning to reduce the risk of injury.
- Understand how to keep your child care in compliance with laws and regulations.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the competency area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now