- This event has passed.
Flip It! Feelings
June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Flip it! Transforming Challenging Behaviors is a 5-part series aimed to teach child care providers how to respond positively to everyday challenging behaviors.
In this session, we will:
- Discuss feelings and their connection to children’s behavior
- Learn how to gently talk with children about their feelings and help them understand the negative emotions they are experiencing
- Help participants understand how to get to the root cause of behaviors and support children’s abilities to identify their emotions.
This training is Gateways Eligible: Relationships, Interactions, and Guidance (RIG)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now