- This event has passed.
Flip It! Limits
September 12, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Flip it! Transforming Challenging Behaviors is a 5-part series aimed to teach child care providers how to respond positively to everyday challenging behaviors.
During this session, we will:
- Discuss the benefits of creating simple, consistent limits within the child care setting
- Learn how to develop clear and understandable rules to prevent unsafe or challenging situations
- Share best practices for reminding children of expectations
By the end of the session, participants will have a deeper understanding of how limits surround children with a sense of consistency, safety, and trust.
This training is Gateways Eligible: Relationships, Interactions, and Guidance (RIG)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now