- This event has passed.
Flip it! Prompts
January 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Flip it! Transforming Challenging Behaviors is a 5-part series aimed to teach child care providers how to respond positively to everyday challenging behaviors.
During this session, participants will:
- Discuss strategies on how to redirect unwanted behaviors with young children
- Discover how to prompt children using creative cues, clues, and suggestions to help them solve difficult situations and ease frustration
- Understand how enthusiasm and bright ideas can lead the way to better problem-solving and changed behavior
This training is Gateways Eligible: Relationships, Interactions, and Guidance (RIG)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now