- This event has passed.
Introduction to the CA ECE Workforce Registry
April 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Child care providers are invited to:
- Discover how to use the California ECE Workforce Registry as a powerful tool to help you track and expand your professional development as an Early Childhood Educator.
- Stay informed of professional development opportunities through the training calendar, where you can find and register for trainings offered throughout the state of California.
- Explore the Registry’s features, such as managing your training registrations and pulling reports of your trainings to share with others.
- Learn about the Early Childhood Educators Competencies and how they are used to establish career goals.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Professionalism (P)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile – watch this video for help on creating your profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search by Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now