- This event has passed.
Objective Observations: Understanding the How and Why
March 10, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
In this introductory training, participants will:
- Learn how to use objective observations as a guide to activity planning
- Understand the why behind conducting daily observations and how to incorporate them in your routine
- Engage in interactive activities that develop their skills in writing objective and descriptive observations.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the competency area: Observation, Screening, Assessment, and Documentation (OSAD).
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now