- This event has passed.
Overview of California Early Start Early Intervention System
February 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
During this presentation you will:
- Learn about the Early Start Early Intervention System.
- Understand how to make referrals for early intervention when a child in your care has an identified disability, might have a disability or developmental delay, or be at risk for a developmental disability.
- Learn what services are available to the children in your care, eligibility requirements, and much more.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the competency area: Special Needs and Inclusion (SNI)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now