- This event has passed.
Personalized Oral Languages Learning (POLL) Overview Session
January 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Personalized Oral Language Learning (POLL) is a Dual Language Learning comprehensive approach to systematically and fully support each Dual Language Learner. This tool enables all early childhood educators, including those who are monolingual speakers, to self-reflect on the unique teaching practices needed to fully support each child who is a Dual Language Learner.
We recommend you take this 5-session series consecutively. Each training requires individual registration.
Sessions are as follows:
- January 20, 2022 I Personalized Oral Language Learning – Overview Training
- February 17, 2022 I Introduction to the Language Learning Project (LLP)
- March 17, 2022 I Personalized Oral Language(s) Learning (POLL) Strategies
- April 21, 2022 I Using Intentional Messages and Songs/Chants Language Learning Project (LLP)
- May 19, 2022 I Supporting Young Children’s Home Language Language Learning Project (LLP)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now
For more information, please contact us by phone or email at 818-717-1042 or [email protected].