- This event has passed.
Positive Social Emotional Development in Children
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
In this training you will:
- Understand how to promote social and emotional development through appropriate expectations and knowledge of children’s development.
- Discuss strategies to teach children how to identify, express, and regulate their emotions.
- Learn your role as a model to encourage positive relationships and emotional reactions.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the competency area: Relationships, Interactions, and Guidance (RIG).
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now