- This event has passed.
Reducing Germs and Pests for Healthy Schools and Learning Environments
August 4 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amWorkshops & Events
In this online training, providers will:
- Learn more about the Healthy Schools Act (HSA) and your responsibilities to stay in compliance
- Discuss strategies for keeping a clean environment free of pests, allergens, and other toxins
- Discover the various forms of pesticides, including antimicrobial pesticides such as bleach, disinfectants, and hand sanitizers
- Understand why children are more at-risk when using these products
This course meets the Integrated Basic Pest Management for the Classroom and Office Environment and Integrated Germ Management training requirements under the Healthy Schools Act for Child Care Centers.
This training is Gateways Eligible: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now