- This event has passed.
Reducing Risk and Liability: Understanding Written Contracts and Policies
July 6, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
The Business Administration Scale (BAS) is an assessment tool that measures the business and professional practices of Family Child Care programs.
During this session, participants will:
- Discuss contracts, policies, and procedures to reduce risk and liability
- Learn the difference between a written contract and a policy and understand the requirements for creating legal documents
- Consider the variety of ways to communicate with families through written policies and contracts
By the end of this session, participants will be encouraged to update their written policies to reduce liability to their program.
BAS Scale Items to be explored – Item 6: Risk Management, Item 7: Provider-Family Communication
This training is Gateways Eligible: Administration and Supervision (AS)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now