- This event has passed.
Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (SEFEL)
January 29 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
The SEFEL model provides a systematic framework that focuses on promoting social and emotional competence, preventing challenging behaviors and teaching young children the appropriate skills to manage their emotions in social situations. Participants will gain strategies to support key elements of the Pyramid Model: building positive relationships, implementing classroom preventative practices, using social and emotional teaching strategies, and planning intensive individualized interventions.
This is a 3-part Module series. Module 1 is required in order to participate in Module 2 & 3. Each Module will be 5hrs each. Sessions are as follows:
- January 29, 2022 I Module 1
- February 5, 2022 I Module 2 (Participants must complete Module 1 in order to gain access to Module 2)
- February 12, 2022 I Module 3 (Participants must complete Modules 1 & 2 in order to gain access to Module 3)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now
For more information, please contact us by phone or email at 818-717-1042 or [email protected].