- This event has passed.
The Growing Brain: Social Emotional Development
November 5, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 amWorkshops & Events
Understand how social-emotional development unfolds in the first five years and the brain’s role in the process.
Using evidence-informed strategies, child care providers will:
- Learn how to support young children in social-emotional development
- Identify the areas of the brain involved in social interactions and the vital role relationships play in social-emotional development
- Recognize the effects of stress on brain development and which part of the brain is responsible for emotional reactions
This training is Gateways Eligible: Child Development and Learning (CDL)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now