- This event has passed.
Understanding Observations in Early Care and Education
May 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Observation is essential for gathering information and assessing children’s development and learning.
During this training, participants will:
- Explore the different forms of observations and their components
- Learn how to conduct an observation and what to do with the information gathered
- Engage in group activities and reflection to discuss observations in early care and education settings
This training is Gateways Eligible: Observation, Screening, Assessment, and Documentation (OSAD)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Log-in or create a profile
- Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training title to view the event details
- Click on “Enroll Now”