- This event has passed.
Using Awareness to Create a Safer Child Care Program
November 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Situational awareness means being aware of your surroundings. The sooner you can identify things that are out of place, the more time you have to respond and react. Join us to create a culture of safety and awareness in your program.
In this training, participants will:
– Discover tools to make your program safer
– Learn techniques to help children be more aware
– Identify the pitfalls that make us unaware
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
– Visit www.caregistry.org
– Login to your profile or create a profile
– Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
– Select the training title to view the event details
– Click on “Enroll Now”