- This event has passed.
Violence and Active Shooter Training
September 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmWorkshops & Events
Are you ready to respond to a violent incident in your program? Being ready does not have to be scary. Join CCRC and Institute for Childhood Preparedness for an interactive training developed specifically for child care Providers. Training is grounded in real-world evidence and features hands on exercises.
Course will include topics on:
– Risk assessments
– Developing and Action Plan
– Drills & lock down protocols
– What to Expect: Law Enforcement Response Tactics
Participants will leave this course feeling more confident and able to say “I am not scared, I am prepared!” This class is funded by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS) Child Care and Development Division.
This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
– Visit www.caregistry.org
– Login to your profile or create a profile
– Click on “Training Calendar” and search by Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
– Select the training title to view the event details
– Click on “Enroll Now”
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 818-717-1042.