- This event has passed.
Exploring the Competencies: Special Needs and Inclusion
March 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmWorkshops & Events
During this training, participants will:
- Dive into the Early Childhood Education Competency Area Special Needs and Inclusion
- Discover their role in creating inclusive learning environments that support the needs of all children and their families.
- Understand how inclusive practices and accessible environments contribute to all children’s learning
By the end of the training, participants will be able to identify resources to further their professional development in this Competency Area.
This training is Gateways Eligible: Special Needs and Inclusion (SNI)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now