- This event has passed.
Introduction to Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
March 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amWorkshops & Events
If you’re ready to become a licensed family child care provider, or looking for more information, we invite you to join our Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)!
CCIP is a quality improvement program that delivers training and support for prospective and licensed family child care providers. As a member in this virtual cohort, you will receive a series of free workshops, assistance in understanding licensing requirements, technical support, mentoring, and you’ll get to virtually network with other child care providers.
In this series of trainings you’ll:
- Discover the similarities and differences between being a licensed provider or an exempt provider
- Evaluate the advantages of starting a new business and the challenges to being a business owner
- Gain a better understanding of the structure and purpose of the Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
- Understand the ways in which this program will provide support and guidance as you become a licensed child care provider
- Learn how to use the Early Care & Education Workforce Registry as a tool to track and expand your professional development
- Get hands-on experience on how to create a business plan
Meeting dates and times: Every Tuesday and Thursday, March 7, 2023 – April 6, 2023, 9:00am – 11:30am