- This event has passed.
Marketing Strategies for Family Child Care Providers
July 23, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amWorkshops & Events
The Business Administration Scale (BAS) is an assessment tool that measures the business and professional practices of Family Child Care programs.
During this session, participants will:
- Learn strategies for marketing their family child care program to reach current and potential clients
- Strategies to be discussed will include communicating program benefits for children and their families and providing a safe and inviting home environment
- Have a deeper understanding of what marketing is and its benefits
BAS Scale Items to be explored – Item 3: Work Environment and Item 9: Marketing and Community Relations
This training is Gateways Eligible: Administration and Supervision (AS)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Sponsor Name (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now