We all have them: those single socks pushed into the back of drawer, hoping to be reunited with their mates one day. If you have a sock that’s been missing its mate for some time now, why not try this fun winter craft with it? Kids just love how cuddly this lovable sock seal is!
Here’s what you need:
- An old sock
- A piece of string, ribbon, or yarn
- Cotton balls or crumbled up paper
Here’s what to do:
- Fill the old sock almost all the way with cotton balls or crumbled up paper.
- Tie off the sock with the string, ribbon, or yarn to create the seal’s back flippers.
- Draw a fun seal face onto the front of the sock with the markers. Don’t forget the whiskers!
Thanks for the great idea, Little Learners Lounge! For more information and pictures, please click here.