Providers participating in the Early Head Start Child Care Partnership (EHS-CCP) program will have the following benefits:
- Access to comprehensive support for children and families
- Providers are included in all CCRC HS Professional Development opportunities, including specialized training in curriculum, children developmental assessments and family advocacy.
- Provide training, professional development, coaching and technical assistant to all PROVIDERS and assistants.
- Providers receive coaching and mentoring to ensure the implementation of the curriculum with fidelity. CCRC EHS-CCP Team will, at a minimum monitor curriculum implementation and fidelity, and provide support, feedback, for continuous improvement of its implementation through the system of training, technical assistance, coaching, modeling, and professional development.
- Assistance with providing Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) program (with specialization in Family Child Care and infant toddler development) or equivalent to all PROVIDERS needing to meet the minimum EHS qualification to be completed within 18 months from the beginning of services.
- Promote the development of school readiness systems with providers including collection and aggregation of child and family outcomes to use for program planning improvement.
- Ensure the provision of all comprehensive services, including health, mental health, nutrition, disability, education, and family engagement services for EHS-Family Child Care children;
- Provide a Family Advocate and EHS-CCP Coach to work with EHS CCP families and support them with the implementation of Early Education, health, disability mental health, nutrition, and family services.
- Provide health and nutrition care supplies needed for EHS enrolled and other items requested by a medical professional or an individual family service plan.
- Provide materials needed to complete daily dental hygiene activities every three months: toothbrushes, toothpaste, gloves, and gauze (for gum wiping).
- Establish and maintain an electronic database for record-keeping of PROVIDER pertinent data.
- Provide funds to support with health and safety facility improvements.
- Enhance the physical environment and facilities at the PROVIDER home site or center to meet and exceed all Head Start Performance Standards.
- Ensure PROVIDER has a working computer, fax machine, and email capability. Technology will be made available if needed to the PROVIDER according to CCRC IT Technology Agreement.
- Providers receive a monthly quality supplement for each enrolled child to support with purchase of diapers, wipes, formula, material, additional staff.