The Head Start Child Care Partnership (HS-CCP) option is child care services in a Family Child Care Home setting for children ages 3-5. Children enrolled in the HS-CCP option will be cared for by Licensed Child Care Providers in their private home, while having access to all comprehensive services provided by Head Start. Child Care Providers are required to abide by all the Head Start Performance Standards.
- Full day, full year high quality child care
- Ongoing comprehensive services include:
- Dental care
- Mental health
- Health care
- Other family needs
- Ongoing assessment and support of social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development
- Diapers, wipes and formula are provided to families at no cost while in child care
Child care provider benefits:
- Access to comprehensive support for children and families
- Assistance with materials and equipment for family child care home or center
- Coaching and mentoring from a child development specialist
- Access to a monthly quality supplement for each enrolled child
- Opportunities to obtain a Child Development Associate Credential or other approved degree/certification
- Professional growth opportunities
To learn more about curriculum click here.
Click here to learn for more information on eligibility requirements for the FCC program.